Pages

Saturday 10 May 2014

PE Reflection

Walt:Do a chest pass 

Netball skills 


  • Make a W with our hands to pass 
  • Step forward with one leg and pass the ball 
  • Push the ball forward from your chest
  • Keep your eyes on the target that's coming towards you  
I think I did well chest passing to other people and stepping forward. I enjoyed the zig zag drill because you had to be fast and in netball you are only aloud to hold the ball for three seconds. I learnt that the Maori word for netball is Netiporo. 
  

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Kiana
    That looked like fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are good instructions i really enjoyed reading that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kiana. Those are some really good instructions! It is a privilege to have you in our net ball team!!!
    POPZ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like all the details you put in you netball writing. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Kiana I like all the details you put in this reflection and how good you are getting in netball. Keep it up the good work : )

    ReplyDelete