Pages

Sunday 6 September 2015

My Art Blog Post

My Art 

I am blogging this because I am so proud of the effort and work I put into my art.
This piece of art relates to me because monarch butterflies are humble and magnificent 
and the symbols I have drawn represent me in that way. 
I have created a movie and a pic collage about my art.
I hope you enjoy. 

This is a pic collage I have made by taking snippets of my art. 


This is an I movie I made to my personal best. I hope you like it because I love it.

6 comments:

  1. I can see that you have put a lot of effort into your art! It looks amazing! Well done and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kiana you did a great job on your art.
    It was quite cool that you had to draw on little monarch butterfly shapes.
    It must have been hard to draw inside the little shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome Kiana. I love it mostly because it looks stunning and you put a lot of effort into because that looks fabulous. I also love it because it is something that I would never think of so it is different and Unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Kiana.
    Your art looks amazing and I can tell you put a lot of effort into it. It reflects you perfectly. It looks like it was hard and it would have taken a while. I love your art so much I would buy it.
    Keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Kiana this is an amazing art work and I love your video. Keep up the amazing work

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing post, Kiana! You certainly have matched your fabulous artwork by sharing in such a creative way. A great example of Learn, Create, Share!

    ReplyDelete