Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Optimist yachting on Wednesday

"Watch out we are about to tip". The yacht was filling with water and we were tipping to the right side more, I was trying to lean so it would even the yacht out but know it decided to tip us in the water thank godsends the motor boat and a parent in the kayak came to help us. As for me and my buddy when we got back to shore we were drenched and freezing cold, people I walked passed were like did you capsize did you really. " Um yes, that's our boat floating away out there see I couldn't get it to flip over, so guess what it floated away." After a while the yacht had been picked up and bought to shore. That is my story of a capsize it was really fun however my buddy was a bit to cold in the end so she didn't come back to school, I hope she is alright.



7 comments:

  1. Lucky you! I wish I could have capsized, as it looked like great fun :) I love the humor in your reflection "Um yes, hat's our boat floating away out there." Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Capsizing my three words when the parent asked how it was I said fun cold and freaky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Bubba!!! When you used the word 'drenched' I got a clear picture of what I imagined you to be looking like standing on shore watching your Opti float away lol. Love your Pow Toon darling. Your digital skills and ability to pick something up quick, amaze me. Love how you include others also and how positive you are!!! Keep up the great work Bubba. So proud of you. Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like fun. there is a lot of learning to do as well. josh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow kiana that was so cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow awsome wall dun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Kiana I love the way you the word dreanded I got a clear picture.

    ReplyDelete