Pages

Monday 15 September 2014

Optimist yachting

Optimist Yachting


As I stepped on the pahi (bus) I said wow what a flash bus we should of had that bus when we went to Palmerston North.

Any way when we arrived at Pandora pond there to greet as was Mr Ford and Miss Hill. My class was kayaking first. I got to be by myself in the kayak. When we went under the bridge I was a bit nervous because my paddle kept hitting the top of the bridge and when I went to lie down I went a different direction.  When we came back however a girl capsized and I went to help her but when she hopped on my kayak it started to wiggle and then we flipped in. I quite enjoyed getting drenched. 
When we got on the yacht I started to get cold  because the wind was blowing. I thought yachting was quite challenging because I didn't know when to stare but luckily my buddy knew the trick. I cant wait to come back tomorrow and see what exiting things the teachers have planed.   

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic work of your optimist yachting writing. p.s WELCOME TO ARE HUB

    ReplyDelete