Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

My fab holiday

Hanging out with my friends

As Kyrah and I walked into the movie theater I saw my other friends Bree and Sophia. We all had our movie tickets and were ready to walk into theater two. I sat on my seat and waited for the movies, since the movies took so long to start I grabbed the popcorn out of my bag to share with my bff. Finally the Planes fire and rescue had started. The seats started vibrating when a plane zoomed past the screen. Bree decided to vibrate the seats even more, It was so crack up.Once the movie was finished my mum meet us outside. We walked to Westermins cafe and had lunch I had a chicken panini and a banana smoothie. After that me and my friends went shopping with my mum.Today was so fun and I cant wait to tell you about Inflatable world with my bff's some other time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment