Pages

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Hanging out with my friends in the Holidays

The holidays 

In the Holidays my friends and I went to the Movies and Inflatable world. I had a great time and I know my friends had an awesome time as well. As Sophia, Bree, Kyrah, Kyrah's brothers and I stepped on the obstacle course we held everybody up as we stood on the top of the slide. At the movies we run past everyone else as the movie was about to start we sat down on our seats and I opened the popcorn, "yum" whispers Bree.

Here is a picture of us 4 bffs at Inflatable World


5 comments:

  1. You are all looking happy and relaxed. Hooray for holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your having fun Kiwianna hahaha your enjoying your holidays lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kiana it looks like you are having heaps of fun. You are lucky to have such good friends! ;) he he
    POPZ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fun guys

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a cool pic

    ReplyDelete