Pages

Monday 20 October 2014

Getting my sport achiever badge

When Miss Hill called my name out for a sport achiever badge I was puzzled and excited at the same time.
I had never thought I would get this badge for some reason, I just thought because I only played 1 sport which was netball and made it to championships for running  I might of not gotten it. I had got my envelope that had my name written on it, inside was two badges and a letter. I was so happy but I really wanted academic as well but I am grateful that I got a sport badge.  

3 comments:

  1. Great job getting that badge Kiana I think you deserved it!
    Love your smiley face! lol

    From GP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Kiana you really deserved that kind of badge. Because you're one of the sportiest girl I know!
    Especially when you play all those sort of sports.
    Be proud of yourself!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kiwiana you are good at sports you know I love your smile face lol

    ReplyDelete