Pages

Friday 15 May 2015

Letter writing

Letter to Parents that helped on camp

 Dear Aaron It was a pleasure to have you at camp. You were very caring and gave me the thumbs up when I needed it. I especially want to say thank you for helping me through my panic asthma attack.

On Wednesday when we had Master Chef you helped Lightning Strike through the challenging parts and gave us little hints through the way.

 I enjoyed rock hopping around Waikaremoana and as I was in the first group and had no parents so my group got lost. 

Going up to Lou’s Lookout was awesome. I knew you didn't go so I want to make you happy and tell you all about it. I was one of the leaders and when I was walking it was pitch black, anyway I kept walking and then I saw these huge WETAS; They were the size of my palm, They were so freaky and scary. I kept going we got to the top this voice yelled it was Mr M telling us to put our hands on our head and that the wind was going to be crazy. When I got up to the top of Lou’s Lookout my face must of hated it, we were so high up that the wind must of been going 100 km. 

Thank you for taking time off work to come and enjoy camp with our home room, you were the man of the washing machine. I hope you enjoy my letter. 



Yours Sincerely Kiana



Dear Jay Bea


I thank you especially for all the hard work and laughter you put into camp.


The funniest part of camp was the night detective and how I freaked you out,
“yet I didnt mean to.”


It was hilarious when we had found out about you kayaking accident. When you came back from the lake drenched we were all laughing but you guys didn't care you just laughed with us.


You were the bomb in kitchen cooking all those meals.
My challenging part was going through the last cave. As I got really scared because I thought I couldn't fit through the small parts. My favorite part was rock hopping around Waikaremoana and as my group went first and had no parents we got lost but luckily you came and found us and said these way guys. I hope you really enjoyed camp I know I did. I just want to say thank you for taking time off work and coming to enjoy and have fun with us on camp.




Yours Sincerely Kiana

No comments:

Post a Comment