Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2015

The Curry family presents

Jamie Curry Script Plan

In the last 3 weeks Rimu hub have been studying New Zealand artists, I choose drama. I studied Jamie Curry. If you are 25 or older you will not no this person. In this learning task we had to create a scrip. I found it really challenging to make a film as you were the only one that could act in this.

Setting: Bush Walk
Mood: Frightened and Frustrated
Characters: Mum, Dad, Sister Tayla, Jamie and the Magpie
Props: Torch, Compass and Magpie bird


Problem: Jamie and her family are going on a bush walk. The compass has lead the Curry family of the track and into the bush,While the family are yelling at each other something is scuffling in the bush.


Jamie: (Singing) We are going on a walk, our family family walk, going through the trees with the Curry family.
Tayla: Ohhh Jamie would you be quiet.
Jamie: (Moaning) You're just mad at me because I’m having fun.
Tayla: No it’s because you literally suck at singing.
Mum:Oh both of you be quiet, we are going on a nice family bush walk.
Jamie: Like thats going to happen.
Mum: (Yells at Jamie) Jamie  if you are going to do this, you can walk back to the car
Dad: I think the compass is leading us of the track.
Tayla: It’s getting quite dark.
Jamie: I getting scared, (Starts Panicking) Where's the torch? Get the torch ahhhh
Tayla: I have the torch and  I am not going to give it to you and you'll  waste the batteries.
Mum: Give her the torch please.
Jamie: (Jamie Shone the torch) Wow thats better.
Dad: (In Shock) I think were lost.
Mum: We are definitely lost the compass has lead as the wrong way.
Dad: Well how, I’ve been reading it the right way.
Tayla: (Frustrated) Umm Dad you have the compass upside down
Magpie: (Scuffling in the bush)
Jamie &Tayla: Mum Dad, listen carefully, what's that
Dad: Umm I dont know, but it's scaring me and (Yells) I’m a man
Mum: (Trying to be funny) Come on guys it’s probably just a little birdy.
Mum: (Climbing in the bush to have a look)
Mum:  Ouch ahh help me, look at its claws
Whole Family: Ahhh run for your lives.



5 comments:

  1. You prepared an excellent script, Kiana. Then you produced a video that is so well acted and so well edited. You have such great talents in the Arts and you work hard to achieve more. I'm proud of you!

    Also, only people who the video is shared with can watch it. Others will have to request. If that's how you want it, that's great. If you want others to see, you could embed it through YouTube. Up to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow kiana that is amazing and funny to you yews lot of pushiness wall don that was amazing and creative that was so cool wall don

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kiana this is the best video I have ever seen you should be very very proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha! That's so classic. Love it. I love your creativity and your humor. Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one awesome solo scene!
    Your humor is the best part of the video!!
    Keep up the acting Kiana. One day you'll be a star!

    ReplyDelete