Pages

Thursday 14 August 2014

The Beep Test

Today was the day of the beep test. A beep test is a fitness test where you run 20m and try to make it to line with out the beeper going of.  I thought I did well with a score of  2.6. I think my goal this year is to improve my fitness and go up 2 or more levels next term.

Yeah Kiana  you are going to nail this and get a better score, my friends chattered well we were walking to the court. The beep test had started and we were all in a line, in a line isn't Aniela and Rogan  meant to be in front. I had just beat my score that I                                                                                        got last time I was so pleased. After I got to                                                                                                 number 12.4 I was so tired I stopped. I think I                                                                                             determinant myself to do my best. Now my feet are                                                                                      killing me they are stinging so hard and I have a                                                                                            blood blister on my foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment